Terms & Conditions
For the purpose of this document, “customer” is defined as: 1) an individual registering for, with the intention of attending a Retreat hosted by Rooted&Open; 2) an attendee of a Retreat hosted by Rooted&Open .
- The customer shall pay for a Retreat hosted by Rooted&Open in full upon registration unless you have arranged a payment plan with Rooted&Open.
- If you singed up for a payment plan the remaining balance due shall be paid by the customer to Retreat hosted by Rooted&Open no later than one month before the retreat starts. Bookings after one month prior to the retreat must be paid in full at time of booking.
- If full payment is not received by the week of the retreat, Rooted&Open reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
- In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund, less deposit, applies.
- Cancellation prior to 5/9/2018: 75% refund for June and 9/13/18 for a refund for October
- Cancellation on or after 5/9/2018: no refund for June. 9/13/18 no refund for October
- Rooted&Open is not liable for the customer’s traveling costs.
- Rooted&Open reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts. These discounts do not affect the status of any customers who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
- The customer shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral, or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to Rooted&Open and its guests, staff, or owners.
- The customer shall keep all Suttle Lake Camp’s fixtures, fittings, furniture, and effects in clean and good condition, and shall replace any articles which are destroyed or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
- Rooted&Open reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property, and Rooted&Open shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
- The customer must comply fully with any and all health and safety regulations introduced by Rooted&Open. The customer must ensure that she is medically and physically fit and able to use the facilities and participate in activities. Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek a doctor’s advice before practicing yoga and TRE. Rooted&Open is not liable for any injuries to the customer in her use of the facilities or participation in activities. A customer must always stop and rest if she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher of any previous injuries.
- Rooted&Open cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
- Rooted&Open shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, or accidents.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that she has all relevant travel documentation and that she arrives at the Retreat on time.
- Rooted&Open cannot accept responsibility for delay or cancellation of flights, train, buses, or other forms of transportation.
- Rooted&Open accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury, or illnesses which may be received during traveling to and from the Retreat.
- We recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation, and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that everything is correct.
- Rooted&Open retains sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any way.
- In the event of a customer having a complaint, she will notify one of the organizers as soon as possible, prior to sharing said complaint with any third party.
our commitment to privacy:
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
what we collect:
We may collect the following information: name; contact information, including email address; demographic information such as address; preferences and interests; medical needs; and personal needs.
what we do with your information:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons: Internal record keeping. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We will never share any information you provide us with outside parties.
links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have control over that other website, the information it collects, or what it does with the information.
Rooted&Open retains all sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.