Shine is a 4 week process group (1/30-2/20) that is open to women in any stage of life. This will be a heart centered, heart opening group that encourages vulnerability, truth and openness. It is our intention that you will go away with a deeper connection to yourself, your feelings, and your truth.
This group will benefit women who
- want to reclaim their creativity
- desire a deeper relationship and understanding with their self
- want to find their voice
- yearn for connection and community
- are ready to share with vulnerability
- are ready to walk her own path
- want to learn how to live in truth, passion and greatness
- thrive in a nurturing healing space
- are ready to make true and lasting change
- want to ignite the fire from within and shine
Each week we will mix open processing/discussions with an art activity and/or an experiential activity desiged to integrate the collective healing work we do.
Some benefits to group work are:
- Groups provide a safety net
- Groups help you to relate to yourself and others in a heathier way
- Groups help you find your voice
- Groups help facilitate giving a receiving support
- Groups help you realize you are not alone
- Groups provide a sounding board
- Sharing and being seen in your vulnerability can be healing
- Groups can teach you about yourself
- Groups can help propel you forward in life
We will meet weekly for 4 weeks either downtown Bend or at the address above.
Shine will be facilitated by two Heart Centered Therapists who are passionate about and specialize in group work:
Shanti O'Connor, MS, NCC, QHHT
Sara Beth Feley, LMFT, YTT, CT, Cranial Sacral Therapist
Some insurance like Blue Cross and First Choice accepted,
please ask because if you have insurance we can give you a form to send in for reimbursement.
A nonrefundable deposit of $50 holds your place.
Payment Plans available upon request
To secure your spot, send $50 to
a check to
21212 Limestone Ave,
Bend, OR 97703
Please inquire with questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or 541-241-2055